All 54 art Reviews

Beat Side Beat Side

nice

pretty nice!though for some improvements you could try making the fingers a bit smaller and the image with brighter colors other than that its good.Are you using a mouse or tablet??I'm gonna start using photoshop soon and i hope I'm gonna get some nice images out of it!You could also try to draw some anime characters cause many people like them and you might get more views and even get scouted!continue drawing and submitting mate!

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

The best Optimus

Best part of the movie!Your art is AMAZING,I mean really!Haven't seen anyone on NG draw better!!Thought theres something missing.Where are his hands under the blades?Atleast some of his fingers would be visible under the blades.Other than that everything else is amazing!!The colors,the shadings and the amazing detail!!Congrats!!Amazing!!

Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

Hahahaah

I had road of the dead open in another tab and right when this image appears I suddenly hear a GRAAAAAAAARRR!!!Scared the shit out of me!!Anyways amazing work man,it's the perfect zombie!!

Light Side Light Side

Cool

Ar trebui sa faci o animatie cu caracterul asta!

larry vs. gnomes entry larry vs. gnomes entry

wow..

You really are going to win the contest:DVery cool art piece!!

*highfives*

jouste responds:

excellent!

glad you like it dude, thanks for the highscore and highfives!

*highfives back*

Ryukin Ryukin

AMAZING

How did you draw this???

LloYdFaZe responds:

um first we drew a little sketch then we transfered on a computer and fixed all the sketch marks. Then we did the shadow / shine in a program i cant say or ill get copyrighted :3

Fido the Dog-Expressions Fido the Dog-Expressions

Very cool but...

Deadly???

Dj Fing Dj Fing

Imi place mult

E foarte fain!!congrats man!!

Strong stickman Strong stickman

fain

Imi place!Poate daca mai puneai detalii la caracter,ca muschi sau cheva de genul asta ar fi foarte cool!!

Dark Assassin Dark Assassin

Holy

WOW!!!I really wish you get scouted!!This is so amazing!!