Clayos - ZOMGIES Clayos - ZOMGIES

Hahahahahhahahlol

Really good and smooth animation and really funny!!

Nerf for the win!lol

???
PROFIT!

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Hakuna Matata

Awesome!!Very good animation and change of the song and voices and humor and EVERYTHING!!Excellent make more!!

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Really good

It's really cool to see how each author came with completely different and actually pretty cool ideas!!Also,most of the animations are very good and REALLY match with the sounds!!You really need to make more!!!

A Random Generator A Random Generator

lol

The chainsaw had fun with the piano
The fire pissed on the magnet
The fat guy ate the angel

LOL

Drake And The Wizards Drake And The Wizards

Excelent

I told you it would be frontpaged!!!!!!

lartar responds:

Thanks for the support. =)

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Good job

The art and audio are very good,but there also are some glitches and stuff.....
You should make the game bigger and I'm sure it would be amazing!!

MonoFlauta responds:

we will if we win :) thanks for the review :)

LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme

Whoa

My headphones exploded!!!!Really GOOD!!!!

Bob and Jerry Bob and Jerry

Cool

What program are you using,man???I'm trying to do the voices in a flash I'm doing with the headset but my voice sound like crap on the program:(Please tell me!!!!

P.S:I'm using RecordPad Sound Recorder

EyesAdrift responds:

Oh when I recorded that I was using my Logitech headset lol and Adobe Audition 3, I still use Audition 3 but now I have an actual Mic for flashes. Which can be heard in the BC series I voice.

the Composer the Composer

tears

This is true music.One of the best songs that I've heard!!!!Congratulations!!!!I must go and get a box of tissues.BRAVO!!!!!(tear)!!!!!

Beat Side Beat Side

nice

pretty nice!though for some improvements you could try making the fingers a bit smaller and the image with brighter colors other than that its good.Are you using a mouse or tablet??I'm gonna start using photoshop soon and i hope I'm gonna get some nice images out of it!You could also try to draw some anime characters cause many people like them and you might get more views and even get scouted!continue drawing and submitting mate!

Optimus Prime Optimus Prime

The best Optimus

Best part of the movie!Your art is AMAZING,I mean really!Haven't seen anyone on NG draw better!!Thought theres something missing.Where are his hands under the blades?Atleast some of his fingers would be visible under the blades.Other than that everything else is amazing!!The colors,the shadings and the amazing detail!!Congrats!!Amazing!!

Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

Hahahaah

I had road of the dead open in another tab and right when this image appears I suddenly hear a GRAAAAAAAARRR!!!Scared the shit out of me!!Anyways amazing work man,it's the perfect zombie!!